Cameo CONTROL 54
- Вес: 1.5 кг.
- 13 043,96 руб.
- Бесплатная доставка от 25 000 руб
- Отправка товара в течении 2-ух дней
- Скидки постоянным клиентам
- 54-chanel DMX Controller
- For up to 9 fixtures or fixture groups
- Compatible with all RGB, RGBW, RGBWA and RGBWA+UV fixtures
- 6 smooth faders for Red, Green, Blue, White, Amber and UV intensity control
- 9 colour presets with direct-access buttons
- Direct access to Auto or Manual modes, Blackout, Colour Jump, Colour Fade, Strobe and Sound Activation with sensitity control
- Powered by included adapter or 9 V battery
- Ideal for DJs, nightclubs, lounges, bars etc.
The Control 54 is a compact DMX lighting desk that handles up to 9 fixtures or fixture groups. Providing easy and intuitive operation, the versatile console is an ideal choice for DJs, nightclubs, lounges and bars. It features 9 colour presets with quick-access buttons that double as fixture selectors and 6 faders to individually control Red, Green, Blue, White, Amber and UV intensity.
Multiple function buttons enable direct access to Sound Activation with adjustable microphone sensitivity, Strobe, Blackout, Colour Fade, Colour Jump, Auto or Manual modes, and an LC display conveniently shows the current function and parameters.
The Cameo Control 54 comes with a 9 - 12 V DC power adapter and 9 V battery for optional battery operation. It is compatible with all Cameo LED Bars, Cameo PAR Cans including the FLAT PAR PRO and FLAT PAR 1 Series and other fixtures with RGB, RGBW, RGBWA and RGBWA+UV colour mixing.
- Product type DMX Mixers
- Colour grey
- Weight 1,5 kg
- Material metal
- Height 63 mm
- Width 316 mm
- Depth 140 mm
- Controls 22 control buttons, 6x channel faders, Controller for microphone sensitivity, On / off switch
- Accessories (included) 9 V block, power supply
- Operating voltage 9 - 12 V DC
- Indicators LC display
- Features Auto Mode, Blackout, colour fade, colour jump, Colour macros, Manual control, Music control, Stroboscope
- DMX output XLR 3-pin female
- Number of DMX channels 54
- Control USITT DMX 512 protocol