LD Systems HPA 6
- Вес: 3 кг.
- 27 273,73 руб.
- Бесплатная доставка от 25 000 руб
- Отправка товара в течении 2-ух дней
- Скидки постоянным клиентам
The LD Systems HPA 6 is a highly flexible 1U 19“ rack format headphone amplifier with 6 fully independent channels and comprehensive features for a wide range of professional audio monitoring applications.
Each channel provides a 6.3 mm TRS headphone output on the front panel with level control, mono/stereo switching, discrete left/right muting and a 6.3 mm TRS Aux input with Main/Aux balance control for mixing in further signal sources. Four-segment LED meters permit visual output level monitoring, and two 6.3 mm TRS outputs per channel on the rear allow for connecting a total of 18 headphones.
The HPA 6's main section features a master level control with eight-segment LED metering and 6.3 mm TRS input to mix in an additional source with all channels. The rear panel provides the main stereo inputs on balanced XLR and 6.3 mm TRS connectors and stereo outputs for daisy chaining multiple units.
- Product type Headphone Amp:
- Weight 3 kg
- Height 44 mm
- Width 483 mm
- Depth 217 mm
- Frequency response 20 - 20000 Hz
- Cabinet material metal
- Controls 6 x Headphone Level, 6 x Input Mix Main/Aux, 6 x Mono Switch, 6 x Mute L and R, Main Input Level, Power
- Accessories (included) Power cord
- Operating voltage 110 - 120 V ~ 50/60 Hz or 220 - 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz, switchable
- Indicators 6 x channel level meter (4-segment LED chain), 6 x mono LED, 6 x Mute L and R LEDs, Main Input/Direct In Level Meter (8-segment LED chain), power LED
- Cabinet surface painted
- Inputs 8 (1 Main Input (Stereo), 1 Direct In (Stereo), 6 Aux In (Stereo))
- Input impedance 13 k Ohm(s)
- Input connectors 6.3 mm TRS, XLR
- Headphones outputs 6.3 mm TRS
- Line outputs Main Output (stereo, balanced)
- Line output connectors 6.3 mm jack, XLR
- Minimum connected impedance 8 Ohm(s)
- Headphones ouputs 6 x 3
- Power output 6 x 125 mW