LD Systems DAVE 12 G3
- Вес: 48.5 кг.
- 130 202,39 руб.
- Бесплатная доставка от 25 000 руб
- Отправка товара в течении 2-ух дней
- Скидки постоянным клиентам
The new LD Systems DAVE 12 G3 is the perfect active PA system for high-powered live gigs, multimedia presentations, and permanent installations in bars and clubs. A 12" bass reflex subwoofer and the satellites with 6.5" drivers and HF horns ensure a good sound with driving, defined bass, natural mids, and clear treble. The 2.1 power amp stage is built into the subwoofer and provides the system components with 2000 W Peak power.
The soul of the DAVE 12 G3 is the LD LECC DSP digital signal processor, which controls all important system functions. It includes specially amplitude and low-latency optimised crossovers, separate equalisers and limiters for the bass, mid, and treble frequency ranges, and a dynamic compressor that controls the subwoofer according to volume and provides for increased punch at low volumes.
The professional full range of features of the DAVE 12 G3 includes sturdy multiplex cabinets, all important protection circuits, RCA, XLR/jack combo and Speakon-compatible connectors, and ergonomically shaped, recessed handles. The LD "Evolutive" handles of the subwoofer are an important innovation with a metal ring handle that permits a secure and convenient grip from all sides. For accurate vertical orientation of the satellites, the speaker supports are vertically adjustable by ± 13,5° max. in seven increments.
Protection covers for the system components and a castor board with a lashing strap for easy transport are available as accessories. Matching speaker stands, spacer tubes, and mounting forks are also available separately.
The DAVE 12 G3 system is ideally suited for portable use and also makes a great impression in permanent installations.
- Product type PA Complete Systems
- Colour Black
- Weight 48,5 kg
- Frequency response 40 - 19000 Hz
- Cabinet material 15 mm Plywood
- Controls Power, Sub level, Subwoofer Phase Reverse, volume
- Operating voltage 220 V AC - 240 V AC
- Indicators Limit, on/off, Protect (protection circuit engaged), Signal
- Cabinet surface texture paint
- Line input connectors 6.3 mm jack, RCA, XLR
- Line output connectors XLR
- Protection circuits limiter, overload, short circuit
- Line inputs 2
- Cooling volume-controlled fan
- Loudspeaker outputs 2
- Speaker output connections Speakon compatible
- Woofer size 304.8 mm
- Tweeter dimensions 1 '
- Tweeter dimensions (mm) 25.4 mm
- Low/mid driver dimensions 12 '
- Woofer magnet Ferrite
- Woofer brand Custom-made
- Cabinet construction vented
- Amplifier Class A/B
- Loudspeaker inputs 1
- Speaker input connections Speakon compatible
- Woofer voice coil 2.5 '
- Woofer voice coil (mm) 63.5 mm
- Max. SPL (continuous) 119 dB
- Horn CD horn
- Dispersion (H x V) 90 x 40°
- Tweeter magnet Ferrite
- Tweeter brand Custom-made
- Max. SPL (peak) 130 dB
- Tweeter voice coil 1 '
- Tweeter voice coil (mm) 25.4 mm
- Midrange size 165.1 mm
- Subwoofer width 435 mm
- Subwoofer height 500 mm
- Subwoofer depth 540 mm
- Midrange magnet Ferrite
- Midrange brand Custom-made
- Midrange voice coil 44.5 mm
- Cabinet construction mid/high Closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material 15 mm Plywood
- Mid/Hi system width 250 mm
- Mid/Hi system height 400 mm
- Mid/Hi system depth 250 mm
- Amplifier output system (RMS) 500 W
- Amplifier output system (peak) 2000 W
- Internal sampling frequency 1000 kHz
- Mid/Hi system impedance 4 Ohm(s)
- Subwoofer features LD Systems 'Evolutive' handles, threaded flange M20
- Mid/Hi system cabinet surface texture paint
- Mid/Hi system features ergonomically shaped insert handles, SM707 stand mount 36 mm