LD Systems DDQ SUB 212
- Вес: 34.5 кг.
- 284 358,24 руб.
- Бесплатная доставка от 25 000 руб
- Отправка товара в течении 2-ух дней
- Скидки постоянным клиентам
The LD Systems DDQ Sub 212 is a powerful active subwoofer with two specially developed 12" bass speakers and digital signal processing, specially conceived for use in combination with the full-range speakers of the DDQ Series. It ensures deep bass reproduction in PA systems and can also be matched to the satellites/tops of other manufacturers.
The two woofers with 3" coils and neodymium magnets are driven by two 700-watt Hypex Class D power amplifier modules with a highly efficient switching power supply and a RMS output of 1400 watts. The DDQ Sub 212 attains a maximum sound-level pressure of 132 dB over a frequency response curve of 38 – 120 Hz.
The Sharc DSP programmed especially for the DDQ subwoofers has a large dynamic range of 127dB/113 dB (ADC/DAC) and handles frequency and phase correction in addition to providing extensive protection functions for reliable operation. Its 1ms look ahead limiter provides for distortion-free reproduction even at maximum volume levels. Seven DSP Presets permit selectable crossover frequencies between 80 and 120Hz. Eight additional presets make it possible to realize cardioid configurations of 2 or 3 subwoofers, whereby it is possible to attain rear attenuation of up to 20dB. The inputs and outputs as well as the separate mono output with a 100Hz high-pass filter use Neutrik XLR sockets. Additional features are LED function indicators and a ground lift switch; the volume and preset encoders can be deactivated to prevent inadvertent adjustment.
The compact band-pass enclosure of the DDQ Sub 212 is made of 18mm thick multiplex with an extremely durable polyurethane finish. It is prepared for mounting of casters and features comfortable handles and two M20 threaded flanges.
- Product type PA subwoofer
- Weight 34,5 kg
- Height 620 mm
- Width 420 mm
- Depth 543 mm
- Frequency response 38 - 120 Hz
- Type Actives
- Cabinet material 18 mm Plywood
- Controls DSP presets, DSP/ Gain enable, Gain, ground lift, Power
- Operating voltage 180 - 264 V ~ / 47 - 63 Hz
- Indicators DSP/ Gain disable, Operate, Peak Limit, Signal
- Cabinet surface Polyurea
- Features 15 x DSP presets with 4 selectable cardioid setups and 7 selectable crossover frequencies (80-120Hz), 2 x threaded flange (M20), 3 x corner handles, prepared for mounting of casters
- Line input connectors XLR
- Line outputs 3 (2x Input Link, 1x Sat Out with 100Hz high-pass)
- Line output connectors XLR
- Protection circuits DSP-based 'look ahead' limiter, over-current, RMS power supply limiter, RMS speaker limiter, short circuit
- Line inputs 2
- Woofer size 2 x 304.8 mm mm
- Low/mid driver dimensions 2 x 12 '
- Woofer magnet Neodymium
- Woofer brand Custom-made
- Cabinet construction Bandpass
- RMS 1400 (2 x 700) W
- Amplifier Class D
- Woofer voice coil 3 '
- Woofer voice coil (mm) 76.5 mm
- Max. SPL (continuous) 124 dB
- Max. SPL (peak) 132 dB
- Design DSP controlled