LD Systems VA 4
- Вес: 9.6 кг.
- 134 945,65 руб.
- Бесплатная доставка от 25 000 руб
- Отправка товара в течении 2-ух дней
- Скидки постоянным клиентам
The LD Systems VA4 is a lightweight, ultra compact 2 x 4" line array speaker cabinet for configurations with an 80Hz - 19kHz frequency response. The dual 4" woofers with high efficiency neodymium magnets and Kevlar cones have a power handling capacity of 200W continuous. Coupled to a 1" waveguide, the neodymium high frequency compression driver features a 1.35" voice coil, protection circuit and a 75W continuous rating. Individual element dispersion is 120° x 10° over a wide frequency range.
The VA4 cabinet is made from 12mm birch ply painted in hard-wearing, water-resistant Dura-Coat LX. It is equipped with Neutrik NL-4 connectors, rigging hardware and easy angle adjustment from 0° to 7.5° in three 2.5° steps. The VA4 is designed both for flying and ground stack applications.
For low frequency extension the dual 12“ Bandpass subwoofer V212B and the V215B 2x15” Bass reflex subwoofer perfectly complement the VA4. Ease GLL-files and controller setups for the LD Systems DPA260 are available online for optimum array configuration and easy startup.
- Product type Line Arrays
- Weight 9,6 kg
- Height 139 mm
- Width 480 mm
- Depth 261 mm
- Impedance 16 Ohm(s)
- Frequency response 80 - 19000 Hz
- Cabinet material 18 mm Birch Plywood
- Cabinet surface Dura Coat LX Texture Paint
- Features Integral rigging hardware, Steel handles
- Max. SPL 113 dB
- Speaker output connections Neutrik Speakon, 4-pole
- Woofer size 2 x 101.6 mm
- Low/mid driver dimensions 2 x 4 '
- Woofer magnet Neodymium
- Woofer brand Custom-made
- SPL (1W/1m) 90 dB
- Cabinet construction vented
- Load rating (RMS) 200 W
- Loudspeaker inputs Neutrik Speakon, 4-pole
- Horn Waveguide
- HF driver dimensions 1 '
- HF Driver Size 25.4 mm
- HF driver brand Custom-made
- HF driver voice coil 34.3 mm
- Dispersion (H x V) 120 x 10°
- HF driver magnet Neodymium
- Woofer type Kevlar
- Design 2-way speaker
- Tilt angle 0 / 2.5 / 5 / 7.5°
- HF driver RMS power 75 W
- Min. crossover frequency (Hz) 2100 Hz
- Loudspeaker protection HF Driver