LD Systems V 212 SUB
- Вес: 32 кг.
- 189 255,94 руб.
- Бесплатная доставка от 25 000 руб
- Отправка товара в течении 2-ух дней
- Скидки постоянным клиентам
The LDV212B is a high-performance, compact subwoofer designed especially for use with VA4 line array elements. They can be flown or used in a ground stacking variant. The rugged band pass cabinet made of 15 mm birch plywood optimises bass
transmission starting at 38 Hz. Two 12'' custom speakers with neodymium magnets and heavy-duty 3'' voice coils ensure a maximum sound level pressure of 128 dB.
The LDV212B has a power rating of 700 W RMS and is easy to carry thanks to the ergonomically milled handles. The features include a durable DuraCoat finish, Neutrik NL-4 sockets as inputs and outputs, and an M20 threaded flange for spacer bars.
Thanks to the integral flyware (BGV C1) and an optional rigging frame, the subwoofer is ideal for use with an LDVA4 line array. Of course, the subwoofer can also be used in conjunction with many other LD SYSTEMS full range speakers both for ground
stacking as well as for using with the spacer bar solution.
- Product type PA subwoofer
- Weight 32 kg
- Height 487 mm
- Width 520 mm
- Depth 520 mm
- Impedance 4 Ohm(s)
- Frequency response 38 - 200 Hz
- Type Passive
- Cabinet material 15 mm Plywood
- Cabinet surface Dura Coat LX Texture Paint
- Features Ready for flown operation with VA4 line array, Threaded flange M20
- Max. SPL 128 dB
- Loudspeaker outputs 1
- Speaker output connections Neutrik NL-4
- Woofer size 2 x 304 mm
- Low/mid driver dimensions 2 x 12 '
- Woofer magnet Neodymium
- Woofer brand Custom-made
- SPL (1W/1m) 100 dB
- Cabinet construction Bandpass
- Load rating (RMS) 700 W
- Loudspeaker inputs 1
- Speaker input connections Neutrik NL-4
- Woofer voice coil 3 '
- Woofer voice coil (mm) 76.2 mm