LD Systems WS 1G8 R2
- Вес: 2.24 кг.
- 47 195,40 руб.
- Бесплатная доставка от 25 000 руб
- Отправка товара в течении 2-ух дней
- Скидки постоянным клиентам
The new LD Systems WS1G8 is a LICENSE-FREE* true diversity wireless microphone system with 192 UHF channels that delivers natural sound with a wide dynamic range, high S/N ratio, and low THD in the 1785 – 1800 MHz band. The WS1G8 series permits simultaneous operation of up to 6 systems and is available in various versions. You can choose between a handheld dynamic or condenser microphone or a belt-pack transmitter with your choice of a headset, a lavaliere microphone, a clamp-on microphone for brass instruments or a guitar adapter cable. The system guarantees reliable audio transmission with a frequency response of 50 Hz to 16 kHz. Both the handheld microphone and the belt-pack have a practical LC display for the channel, the group, and the battery status. The automatic channel scan (ASC) function and the lighted multi-function display on the receiver ensure simple setup and operation. With high quality batteries (AA), it is possible to attain running times of up to 13 hours. All WS1G8 systems come with a rugged transport case made of ABS plastic.
* license-free: see PDF "Usage of 1.8 GHz frequency band in Europe for wireless microphones"
- Product type Wireless Microphone System Accessories
- Weight 2,24 kg
- Height 44 mm
- Width 483 mm
- Depth 190 mm
- Frequency response 50 - 16000lx @ 1m Hz
- Type Belt Packs
- Controls ASC, down, Power On/Off, set, up
- Accessories (included) batteries
- Operating voltage 12 - 18 V DC
- Indicators 2 x 6-segment RF (A/B), 7-segment AF, antenna active (A/B), LC display
- Channels 2 x 192 (16 groups of 12 channels)
- Transmission frequency range 1785 - 1800 MHz
- Antenna connector TNC
- Modulation Type FM
- Antenna inputs 2
- Noise reduction squelch
- Audio output, balanced 2 x XLR - 12 dBV (600 ohms) / 6.3 mm TRS - 18 dBV (3 kohms)
- Transmission optimization pilot tone