LD Systems WS 1G8 BP
- Вес: 0.1 кг.
- 23 479,12 руб.
- Бесплатная доставка от 25 000 руб
- Отправка товара в течении 2-ух дней
- Скидки постоянным клиентам
The new LD Systems WS1G8 is a LICENSE-FREE* true diversity wireless microphone system with 192 UHF channels that delivers natural sound with a wide dynamic range, high S/N ratio, and low THD in the 1785 – 1800 MHz band. The WS1G8 series permits simultaneous operation of up to 6 systems and is available in various versions. You can choose between a handheld dynamic or condenser microphone or a belt-pack transmitter with your choice of a headset, a lavaliere microphone, a clamp-on microphone for brass instruments or a guitar adapter cable. The system guarantees reliable audio transmission with a frequency response of 50 Hz to 16 kHz. Both the handheld microphone and the belt-pack have a practical LC display for the channel, the group, and the battery status. The automatic channel scan, Infrared sync function (ASC) function and the lighted multi-function display on the receiver ensure simple setup and operation. With high quality batteries (AA), it is possible to attain running times of up to 13 hours. All WS1G8 systems come with a rugged transport case made of ABS plastic.
* license-free: see PDF "Usage of 1.8 GHz frequency band in Europe for wireless microphones"
Belt-pack with 3-pole XLR connector for guitars as well as lavaliere or headset microphones
- ASC system for simple configuration and channel scanning
- LC display shows channel, group, and battery status
- 3-stage level adjustment for guitars and microphones
- Up to 13 hours of battery-powered operation with two AA batteries
- Product type Wireless Microphone System Accessories
- Weight 0,1 kg
- Height 90 mm
- Width 65 mm
- Depth 24 mm
- Frequency response 50 - 16000lx @ 1m Hz
- Type Belt Packs
- Other features incl. batteries
- Controls Power On/Off
- Operating voltage 2 x 1.5 V AA
- Indicators LC display
- Channels 192 (16 groups of 12 channels)
- Inputs Mini-XLR (3-pin)
- Transmission frequency range 1785 - 1800 MHz
- Operating time up to 13 hrs., battery-dependent
- Rated HF output power 10 mW