LD Systems WIN 42 MD B 5
- Вес: 0.35 кг.
- 32 965,63 руб.
- Бесплатная доставка от 25 000 руб
- Отправка товара в течении 2-ух дней
- Скидки постоянным клиентам
Due to the changed situation in the area of general frequency allocations for the operation of wireless systems starting in 2015, LD Systems decided to develop the even more flexible and highly professional WIN 42 wireless system.
With its outstanding audio quality, the LD Systems WIN 42 UHF system offers numerous potential applications for live performances and permanent installations. The working UHF frequency range is 516 MHz to 558 MHz. Both the handheld microphone and belt pack transmitter versions provide any vocalist, speaker or instrumentalist optimal transmission of his or her performance with the greatest possible freedom of movement. By means of a threaded connection, the microphone head of the handheld transmitter can be swapped quickly and easily (dynamic and condenser capsules).
The system has more than 1680 freely selectable frequencies and thus makes it possible to operate up to 20 systems simultaneously. The "channel scan" function assists you in finding and tuning to a transmission frequency without interference. This frequency is then transmitted simply and conveniently from receiver to transmitter via an infrared link. The transmitting power is adjustable in 3 stages (10, 30, 50 mW) directly on the microphone, permitting adaptation to any environment.
The half-rack True Diversity receiver houses numerous system features, for example, a transmitter battery status indicator on the receiver display, an indicator for the (transmitter) "Mute On/Off" function on the receiver display, 4 EQ presets that are switchable at the receiver, and much more. A highly professional system embodying the outstanding value-for-money that is so typical for LD Systems.
- Product type Wireless Microphone System Accessories
- Weight 0,35 kg
- Frequency response 60 - 16000lx @ 1m Hz
- Type Microphones
- Length 255 mm
- Diameter 52 mm
- Other features Adjustable audio sensitivity, Battery status indicator, incl. batteries, Interchangeable microphone head, IR frequency synchronisation, Transmission power adjustable in 3 stages
- Controls mute, Power, select, set
- Operating voltage 2 x AA battery
- Indicators multifunction LC display
- Channels 1680
- Directivity cardioid
- Microphone type dynamic
- Transmission frequency range 516 - 558 MHz
- Operating time >13 h (with alkaline batteries)
- Rated HF output power Variable (10, 30, 50 mW)
- Groups 20 groups + 1 user group