LD Systems U508 MD
- Вес: 0.25 кг.
- 24 902,10 руб.
- Бесплатная доставка от 25 000 руб
- Отправка товара в течении 2-ух дней
- Скидки постоянным клиентам
We have developed the U500® Series and incorporated some of your suggestions to provide sophisticated and affordable wireless systems that are tailored to suit the needs of professional users. Whether for voice, instruments or as a wireless conference system, sets from the U500® Series will meet your expectations of quality sound, reliability and ease of operation.
With automatic channel scanning, convenient infrared synchronisation, intuitive menu navigation and an easily-readable OLED display featuring battery status indicator and user name assignment, the U500® Series True Diversity UHF radio systems are ready to use in an instant. The selectable transmit power of up to 30 mW and squelch control with pilot tone ensure optimum audio and transmission quality without artefacts and a free-field range of over 100 m.
Interchangeable microphone capsules enable the hand-held transmitter to be tailored to suit different speaking or singing voices. For direct connection to guitar and bass amps, the outputs of the single and double receiver are switchable to instrument level. The wide frequency range of 30 - 16,000 Hz also handles the lowest bass notes.
U500® vocal and instrument sets are available in three frequency bands: 584 - 608 MHz and 655 - 679 MHz, where 12 systems can be operated simultaneously, and 823 - 832 MHz + 863 - 865 MHz, where six systems can be operated at the same time.
The U500® conference system can be extended to a maximum of 20 terminals and provides effective communication with excellent speech intelligibility.
- Product type Wireless Microphone System Accessories
- Weight 0,25 kg
- Frequency response 60 - 16,000 Hz
- Type Microphones
- Length 257 mm
- Diameter 51 mm
- Other features interchangeable capsule, IR frequency synchronisation, Pilot tone squelch, switchable gain, switchable gain, switchable RF power
- Controls arrow keys (up/down value entry), menu, Power On/Off, select
- Operating voltage 2 x AA battery
- Indicators OLED Display
- Channels 96 (8 groups of 12 channels)
- Directivity cardioid
- Signal-to-noise ratio >95 dB
- Microphone type dynamic
- Transmission frequency range 823 - 832 MHz, 863 - 865 MHz
- Operating time >10 h (with alkaline batteries)
- Rated HF output power Variable (2mW, 10mW, 30mW)
- Groups 8