LD Systems U506 UK R 2
- Вес: 2.05 кг.
- 54 310,29 руб.
- Бесплатная доставка от 25 000 руб
- Отправка товара в течении 2-ух дней
- Скидки постоянным клиентам
We have developed the U500® Series and incorporated some of your suggestions to provide sophisticated and affordable wireless systems that are tailored to suit the needs of professional users. Whether for voice, instruments or as a wireless conference system, sets from the U500® Series will meet your expectations of quality sound, reliability and ease of operation.
With automatic channel scanning, convenient infrared synchronisation, intuitive menu navigation and an easily-readable OLED display featuring battery status indicator and user name assignment, the U500® Series True Diversity UHF radio systems are ready to use in an instant. The selectable transmit power of up to 30 mW and squelch control with pilot tone ensure optimum audio and transmission quality without artefacts and a free-field range of over 100 m.
Interchangeable microphone capsules enable the hand-held transmitter to be tailored to suit different speaking or singing voices. For direct connection to guitar and bass amps, the outputs of the single and double receiver are switchable to instrument level. The wide frequency range of 30 - 16,000 Hz also handles the lowest bass notes.
U500® vocal and instrument sets are available in three frequency bands: 584 - 608 MHz and 655 - 679 MHz, where 12 systems can be operated simultaneously, and 823 - 832 MHz + 863 - 865 MHz, where six systems can be operated at the same time.
The U500® conference system can be extended to a maximum of 20 terminals and provides effective communication with excellent speech intelligibility.
- Product type Wireless Microphone System Accessories
- Weight 2,05 kg
- Height 44 mm
- Width 484 mm
- Depth 200 mm
- Frequency response 30 - 16000 Hz
- Type Receivers
- Controls 2 x volume, down, Power On/Off, up
- Accessories (included) 2 x antenna, Audio cable, Power cord, Rack kit
- Indicators 2 x OLED Display
- Channels 96 (8 groups of 12 channels)
- THD < 0.1 %
- Signal-to-noise ratio > 100 dB
- Transmission frequency range 606 - 614 MHz
- Antenna connector BNC
- Modulation Type FM
- Max. output level +10 dBu
- Headphones outputs 6.3 mm TRS
- Headphones ouput 1
- Groups 8
- Antenna inputs 2
- Noise reduction squelch
- Audio output, balanced 2 x XLR
- Audio output, unbalanced 2 x 6.3 mm TS
- Audio mix output, unbalanced 2 x 6.3 mm TS
- Audio mix output, balanced XLR