LD Systems SAT 62 A G2
- Вес: 5.25 кг.
- 28 222,38 руб.
- Бесплатная доставка от 25 000 руб
- Отправка товара в течении 2-ух дней
- Скидки постоянным клиентам
The LD Systems SAT62AG2 is the active version of the SAT62G2. The compact 2-way speaker is not only suitable for installation, but also as a home studio monitor and for other sound reinforcement tasks.
The bass-reflex design is loaded with a 6.5" custom woofer and a 1“ silk dome tweeter with wave guide, which are driven by a Class AB power amplifier with 200 W RMS power and overcurrent protection. The input is a XLR-jack combo socket, an XLR socket permits looping through of the signal. Reproduction is balanced and dynamic throughout the frequency range of 55 Hz - 20 kHz and attains a maximum sound-level pressure of 108 dB. The SAT62AG2 features a switchable power saving mode that automatically switches to standby if there is no signal for 3 minutes.
The 12 mm MDF cabinet with a durable textured coating is available in black and white and equipped with M6 rigging points. An included mounting bracket offers additional possibilities for mounting; a universal joint mount is available as an accessory.
- Product type Installation Loudspeakers
- Weight 5,25 kg
- Height 320 mm
- Width 200 mm
- Depth 200 mm
- Frequency response 55 - 20000 Hz
- Type Wall-mounted Loudspeaker
- Cabinet material 12 mm MDF
- Controls mains switch (on/off), switchable auto power mode, volume control
- Operating voltage 220 V AC - 240 V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Indicators Power
- Cabinet surface texture paint
- Features wall bracket
- Max. SPL 108 dB
- Line input connectors 6.3 mm jack, XLR
- Line output connectors XLR
- Cabinet colour Black
- Protection circuits HF Driver, over voltage
- Woofer size 165 mm
- Low/mid driver dimensions 6.5 '
- Woofer magnet Ferrite
- Woofer brand Custom-made
- Cabinet construction vented
- RMS 50 W
- HF driver dimensions 1 '
- HF Driver Size 25 mm
- HF driver brand Custom-made
- Dispersion (H x V) 60 x 60°
- HF driver magnet Ferrite
- Power amplifier (Class A) Class A/B